Below you see sponsors that have previously supported our event! An updated list will be issued as soon as financial support is confirmed for the 2016 edition.
Project AgendaThis event is not “just a summerschool”. The design of the summerschool, outcomes and evaluation all have a broader purpose. We aim for the following:
- Break down those professional barriers being an obstacle for progress
- Improve dialogue between different healthcare professionals
- Increase the interest from students for a healthcare career to also include research
- Equip talented students with the necessary skills to help change the landscape of healthcare and education.
- Foster active engagement of future healthcare professionals with current problems of healthcare with a focus on parkinson’s disease.
- Encourage innovation in education, through disseminating non-traditional educational approaches.
- Create a partnership between students and patients to advocate innovation in education and teamwork in healthcare.
- Contribute to patient safety initiatives through training of leadership skills in future professionals.