ScientificAfter the summer school you increase your knowledge with regards to:
- What is known about Parkinson’s Disease or a specific area in Parkinson’s Research?
- What is not known in a specific area of Parkinson’s Disease research?
- What methods are used in the area of your research interest?
- What research questions need to be asked to solve an important problem?
- How to design a research study?
- How to write a research proposal?
- How to approach a scientific Peer Review?
- Improve teamwork skills
- Improve problem solving skills
- Improve time management skills
- Improve stress management skills
- Improve skills in research methodology
- Improve presentation skills
- Improve communication skills
ExperienceYou will experience:
- the virtues of a student centered focus in education
- a patient centered approach to research
- a combination of academic thinking and creative thinking.
- a work hard – play hard mentality: work during day, party at night during the whole summer school(!) – sleep little.