After the summer school you increase your knowledge with regards to:
- What is known about Parkinson’s Disease or a specific area in Parkinson's Research?
- What is not known in a specific area of Parkinson’s Disease research?
- What methods are used in the area of your research interest?
- What research questions need to be asked to solve an important problem?
- How to design a research study?
- How to write a research proposal?
- How to approach a scientific Peer Review?
- Improve teamwork skills
- Improve problem solving skills
- Improve time management skills
- Improve stress management skills
- Improve skills in research methodology
- Improve presentation skills
- Improve communication skills
You will experience:
- the virtues of a student centered focus in education
- a patient centered approach to research
- a combination of academic thinking and creative thinking.
- a work hard - play hard mentality: work during day, party at night during the whole summer school(!) - sleep little.
Board of Recommendation
||Professor dr. H. Steinbusch, Neuroscientist, Director of European Graduate School of Neurosciences (EURON), Maastricht, The Netherlands
||Professor dr. Z. Pirtošek, Neurologist, Head of the department of Neurology of University Medical Center Ljubljana, Slovenia
||Professor dr. E. Ch. Wolters, Neurologist, Chair of World Federation of Neurology Association for Parkinsonism and Related Disorders Research Group.
||Sara Riggare, Stockholm, Sweden, Parkinson's Disease expert by personal experience, engineer, Healthcare informatics student, Project manager in healthcare informatics, and World Parkinson’s Disease Conference Ambassador.